Associate in Science
Applied Computer Science
This degree provides students with the skills and background necessary to further their academic careers by transferring to institutions of higher learning for a bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Information Technology discipline.
- Apply programming techniques in designing program structure and logic using both procedure and object oriented methods.
- Demonstrate an understanding of hardware organization, architecture and date structures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of software systems, including analysis, design and implementations.
- Apply discrete methods in solving and testing problems.
- Demonstrate comprehension in selected categories of the Computer Science body of knowledge.