Associate in Applied Science
Digital Media Production and Distribution
Graduates will be able to:
- Apply the preproduction process, including the planning, advanced scripting and storyboarding of digital video productions.
- Demonstrate skills in the digital video production process, including camera and lighting techniques as it pertains to studio and field production.
- Perform tasks in the digital video postproduction process, including the editing of digital video projects and utilizing of graphics in the process.
- Display knowledge of audio production, editing and enhancement.
- Utilize techniques in the distribution and monetization of video content in traditional and new media platforms.