Certificate of Achievement
Public Safety Telecommunications
This Certificate of Achievement is designed for employment in homeland security, criminal justice and positions in private security. Credits earned towards this certificate may be applied toward degree programs in Criminal Justice and Homeland Security.
Upon successful completion of the students will be able to:
- Describe the operational standards of call classification/prioritization.
- Demonstrate communication skills.
- Describe the role of the Fire Department.
- Describe the role of the Emergency Medical Services.
- Describe the role of Law Enforcement.