Associate in Arts
- Musical Studies
This option is for a well-rounded liberal arts education flexible enough to allow concentration in a particular field of interest in music while exploring new interests through electives.
Graduates will be able to:
- Read and identify musical notation at a competent level.
- Define and describe musical terminology.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of scales.
- Understand and identify key signatures, intervals, and chords.
- Transfer into a bachelor’s degree program in music at four-year colleges and universities.
In addition to the program-specific outcomes listed above, students completing the Associate degree programs are required to demonstrate proficiency in the General Education learning outcomes. Specific outcomes may vary by program; please refer to the program requirements below.