Certificate of Achievement
This Certificate program is designed for the entry-level mental health service worker and for those wanting to complete the ninety (90) hours of course work required by The Certification Board, Inc., for the Community Mental Health Associate (CMHA) credential. This Certificate is focused on activities that bring services, resources, and people together within a planned framework of action toward the achievement of established goals.
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- Identify community services and the population they serve.
- Coordinate services, agencies, resources, and people within a planned framework of action toward the achievement of established goals.
- Define current methods of intervention and treatment.
- Facilitate a counseling session.
- Present oral and written case studies.