Reverse transfer is for PCCC students who transferred to a 4-year college or university to pursue a bachelor’s prior to graduating from PCCC. It allows the student to earn an Associate’s degree from PCCC by transferring equivalent courses from the bachelor’s program. To be eligible for reverse transfer the following conditions must apply:
- The student must have earned at least 30 college-level credits at PCCC (exclusive of transfer credit, PLA, AP or CLEP)
- The student must have had at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA at PCCC and left in good standing
- The student must not have any outstanding financial obligations to PCCC
- Successfully completed courses that are equivalent to PCCC requirements as determined by PCCC transfer credit parameters
- Students will be notified by mail of graduation through Reverse Transfer. Students who are denied graduation through Reverse Transfer may appeal the decision to the Senior Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs.