The following are currently required for all Full Time NJ College Students.
- Proof of immunization for measles, mumps, rubella OR bloodwork proving immunity (titer) is acceptable in place of an immunization record.
- 1 Dose MMR Vaccine and Measles booster or 2nd MMR; OR 2 doses of Measles Vaccine, 1 dose Mumps, and 1 dose Rubella
- Complete series of Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Proof of immunization for Hepatitis
- Students under the following conditions are exempt:
- Proof of immunization for Meningococcal (if required)
- 1 Dose of MenACWY OR 2/3 doses of MenB. There is no bloodwork (titer) for this vaccine.
- Visit the following websites for the fact sheets detailing these requirements:
- A history of having had the aforementioned diseases is NOT acceptable.
- If there is a medical reason or religious reason for not being immunized, please provide written objections to the Office of Student Affairs.
- High schools must retain student health records for 7 years after graduation – an easy way to obtain at no cost. Primary care providers, high schools or students can fax records to 973-684-8317.
- PCCC follows the guidelines set forth for higher education by NJ Department of Health (NJDOH) in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) www.cdc.gov.
Students who do not comply with these state-mandated requirements may jeopardize their registration (subject to NJ regulations). For more information, please contact the Office of Student Affairs, Room A-231 at 973-684-6309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.