NNJ WELD Pre-Apprenticeship in Welding Training
Passaic County Community College, in partnership with the Passaic County One-Stop Career Center and Passaic County Technical Institute, is offering Free Training to qualified individuals. This 160-hour training program will prepare you to enter a registered apprenticeship or job in the in-demand occupation of welding!
- Start a new career that allows you to earn while you learn!
- Hands-on training in a Welding Lab
- Learn in-demand skills that will set you on a solid career path with opportunity for advancement and pay increases
- Continue to learn new skills while you work—without having to pay for class
- No student loan debt
- Woman and/or Minority
- NJ Resident
- 18+ Years Old by Program Completion
- High School Diploma / GED or Higher
- Drug-free throughout the training & placement
- Able to enter the workforce immediately
Training Planned for Fall 2020
To receive more information and learn next steps, please fill out the form in the link below.