New Jersey Health Professions Consortium (HPC)
Interested in a career in health care? The New Jersey Health Professions Consortium (HPC) has grant funding sponsored by the United States Department of Labor (DOL) for eligible participants to train and obtain the skills and certification needed to start a career in the growing field of health care.
Eligible participants will receive training and certification in Allied Health programs in the healthcare sector and to build career pathways.
* Please note all course funding ends March 2018.
Online Smart Start: An Intro to Healthcare
The opportunity to register for HPC classes is dependent on availability and continued funding of the grant and can be withdrawn at any time.
Program requirements include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship, permanent residency, or eligibility to work
- High School diploma or GED
- Qualifying scores on the TABE or Accuplacer tests
* Additional eligibility criteria may apply based on individual program.
The above listed courses are funded by a $15,000,000 grant from the U.S.Department of Labor (DOL) Employment and Training Administration.
For more information about the grant program and to see if you qualify, visit our website at www.pccc.edu/hpc, call 973-684-5541, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.